MonkeeSims

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Welcome to MonkeeSims!

Welcome! My name is Majik Monkee, and I'm a huge fan of The Sims and it's expansions. I have other blogs I post on for normal stuff, but I don't want to clog them with Sims related stuff when I can do it all right here! If you're visiting and this post is all that's on the site, don't despair. I plan to use this space to post pictures, comments, and stories related to The Sims. If you're not a fan, well, this blog might not be your cup of tea, but if you are, well, by all means, stick around!

Please note that I plan to keep this site as unoffensive as possible. I don't believe in putting a lot of profanity or sexual content on my web sites...let's face it, there's more than enough of that to go around elsewhere. I'm not saying that I plan to call in a priest and a rabbi to inspect ever post before I publish it, but hopefully, you'd never be embarassed to have this site pulled up if someone walked into the room (unless they think The Sims is dumb, but then, that's their problem). :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home