MonkeeSims

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Best of MonkeeSims!

Well, MonkeeSims may be taking a break from updates for a while, but just for fun, I put together a couple of "best of" loops to put on this post, commemorating some of the special (and not so special) events in the lives of the MonkeeSims. I just used one slide from each of the past posts to simplify things, though there were some posts that definitely had more than one I wanted to use. If you haven't viewed loops like these anywhere before, the little "+" and "-" signs speed up and slow down the loops, and clicking on a picture will show you the full size version. Anyway, here you go...enjoy!







2 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you forsaken MonkeeSims?

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Majik Monkee said...

I've been away from it for a while. Thing just became so busy that I didn't have time to do anymore updates. I've since moved on to the Sims 2, and while I don't have quite as much time as I once did, look for at least a brief post in the next day or so...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home